Technology Coast Consulting
- Fortune 500
- Global 1000
- Small to medium organizations
- Mid-tier research firms
- Syndicated research
- Custom, proprietary research
- Trade Show or event coverage
Based in the heart of Southern California’s Technology Coast, our organization has successfully supported direct clients and mid-tier research firms on hundreds of market intelligence and primary research projects. Our expertise extends from mature hardware and software technology to emerging markets. Additionally, we have a keen understanding of the attached professional services and support required to enable technology solutions.
For the past decade we’ve developed relationships with global subject matter experts and industry influencers. Our deep connections with these technology professionals put us in close proximity to the tactical and strategic information our end-clients seek. Our seasoned researchers have a highly tuned perspective of the integration of technology within corporate enterprises. We also understand the vertical application of technology within a given industry, by virtue of interviewing thousands of technology consumers.
Technology Coast Consulting’s detailed coverage of purchasing cycles and development trends has provided us with the global, economic and social insights to analyze technology in the context of today’s marketplace. In practical terms, we not only understand enterprise and consumer technology but how market dynamics influence technology buyers.
Clients request our services for many of the following reasons:
- When their strategic planning calls for expertise and insights beyond the direct reach of their internal primary research capabilities, such as customer, partner or competitive intelligence.
- We serve as contingent researchers for short-term supplemental workload support or project-based market intelligence.
- We are retained as outside experts for ongoing assessment and tracking of specific Markets or Industries.
- For channeling our professional connections and applying our expertise in the discovery and analyses of developing markets, technologies and opportunities.
- To attend industry events or Trade Shows and present real-time coverage of technological trends and investments, launching and positioning of new technologies and attendee interest and reaction to session or exhibit content.